Monday, November 16, 2009

Why this blog

Hello,

I like to learn new things. However, my memory really stinks and many times I can't remember some of the interesting things I have learned. It is quite maddening, to be honest. Anyway, I figure if I write some of the things I think about or hear I might actually remember something.

Also, I love hearing other peoples opinions so feel free to disagree or comment. Please tell me if my opinions are way out there (before my wife does) :) If you have anything to add, please do!

The topic I think about is how to be happy and successful. That means in every aspect of my life-- relationships, money, work, life in general. I decided a few months ago to pretty much give up television, music radio, etc. I think they are a waste of time, for the most part. So I listen to talk cds in my car as I drive around (I get them at the library for free!) I've learned a lot!

Thanks!
Sam

1 comment: