Friday, July 30, 2010

How to get people to like you

When I get home after work and walk through the door, my little girls yell "Daddy!" and come running up to me to give me a hug and kiss. At that point, they can do no wrong, as far as I am concerned. My day is brighter and I am reminded how much I love my little girls.

Have you ever noticed how a dog acts when it first sees it's owner? Excited to see him. No matter what the owner has done all day, good or bad, the dog will come running. The wrong dog may pee all over the place because he is so excited to see you, but that is another story. You get the point.

I think we like to be around those who like to be around us. No duh, right? But do we show those around us that we do, in fact, like to be around them?

Is it too much to give a big smile and a friendly hi when you see someone you know? Seems to me a very easy way to make people feel comfortable around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment